How to use laser hair removal
Know How to use laser hair removal,
Optimize its use and Finish with shaving,
waxing and expensive treatments!
1. Why should I use Laser Hair Removal?
Ardine Laser Hair Removal is the perfect handset for anyone trying to reduce significantly hair growth. Our device can be used at home. It is pain-free, easy to use, portable everywhere and above all safe. It’s cost effective and you won’t have to spend a bunch of money on clinic laser treatment or even to bother yourself with painful waxing or razor.
2. How often should I use laser Hair Removal?
We recommend using our Ardine laser Hair Removal for at least once a week for the first 12 weeks. After, you can use it twice a month for 03 months or until you are satisfied with the result. To keep skin smooth and hairless, use the Ardine Hair Removal every 2 to 3 months as needed.
3. Why should I use Ardine Laser Hair Removal?
Ardine hair removal can be used anywhere on the body, including legs, arms and underarms, face, and Brazilian area. The hair removal is perfect for both men and women.
If you have a sensitive skin, we recommend you use the device at a low intensity. Using Ardine Hair Removal will reduce hair growth significantly after each treatment. You will see results in just 3 weeks, and full results within 12 weeks.
Many clinic studies have demonstrated the effectiveness and safety of IPL hair removal and highlighted the fact that this technology is not harmful to health. That’s why the hair removal system is so popular in England.
Our device is using clinical-grade technology up to standards and has CE certifications.
ARDINE DEVICE INCLUDES
- 1 x Ardine Handset
- 1 x Ardine Universal Plug
- 1 x Ardine Instruction Manual
Advice when using Ardîne Hair Removal:
- First, read the User Guide;
- Make sure your skin is clean and dry;
- Make sure to adjust the heat levels depending on skin sensitivity;
- For better results, use after shaving;
- Flash the targeted area, avoid flashing the same area several times;
- Give yourself at least thirty minutes to one hour for a full body treatment.